segunda-feira, 22 de março de 2010

Playlist 21 de Março

1ª Hora
Moby - pale horses (Gui Boratto rmx)
Lars and the Hands of Light - me me me (Laid Back rmx)
Calvin Harris - relax
Gorillaz - feel good inc (Allen Walker rmx)
Flight Facilities ft Giselle - crave you (The C90 rmx)
Crookers ft Yelle - cooler coleur (Junkie XL rmx)
Kasper Bjorke - Alcatraz
Metronomy - heartbreaker (diskJokke rmx)
Jack Peñate - so near (Penguin Prison rmx)

2ª Hora
The XX - islands (CHLLNGR remiXX)
Phanta Du Prince - stick to my side (Four Tet version)
Golden Bug - flamingo
The Gossip - love long distance (Riva Starr rmx)
Ofrin - how come (Phonique & Tigerskin dub mix)
Simian Mobile Disco - belvedere
The Golden Filter - hide me
Moullinex - lover in me
Hot Chip - we have love
Tanlines - real life
Tanlines - bees

Sugestão Terminal:

Sem comentários: